The GEMÜ Group is a leading manufacturer of valves, measurement and control systems for liquids, vapours and gases.
Globally focused family-owned enterprise in its second generation
This globally focused independent family-owned enterprise was founded in 1964 by Fritz Müller and has become one of the top choices globally for process media control thanks to its range of innovative products and customized solutions.
As a family-owned enterprise, GEMÜ is now being led by the second generation of the family – Managing Partner Gert Müller and his cousin Stephan Müller.
A whole series of innovations and awards
The two Managing Directors, Gert Müller and Stephan Müller, prioritize innovation and have future-oriented plans for GEMÜ. As part of these plans, the company founded a start-up business with inevvo solutions in October 2018 that makes use of the opportunities offered by digitization and further develops and markets Industry 4.0 solutions such as the RFID-based CONEXO system.
That's not all – when it comes to their products, awards such as the "ACHEMA Innovation Award" speak to GEMÜ's strength as an innovator and implementer of novel training concepts, one of which uses their own virtual reality training program, developed in-house.
Siste nyheter fra bedriften
Oversikt fra produktkatalogen
Det finnes ingen katalog i denne versjonen. Men du finner kataloger for denne bedriften i følgende versjoner:
- Se katalogen Katalog på ENGELSK
- Se katalogen Katalog på TYSK
- Se katalogen Katalog på DANSK
- Se katalogen Katalog på SPANSK
- Se katalogen Katalog på FINSK
- Se katalogen Katalog på FRANSK
- Se katalogen Katalog på ITALIENSK
- Se katalogen Katalog på NEDERLANDSK
- Se katalogen Katalog på PORTUGISISK
- Se katalogen Katalog på RUSSISK
- Se katalogen Katalog på tradisjonell KINESISK